CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Calling all followers!!!

I have had this blog for 5 months and I have really enjoyed it and have gotten alot of great feedback. Thanks everyone. To date I have (drum roll please) 5 followers. 5 followers!!!! That's almost pathetic. I was on a blog today that had 1,062 followers. I was thinking, what is this chick giving out...Jumbo red velvet cupcakes or something? Although many anonymous people read the blog, I am soliciting for official followers of the blog. Jesus had disciples that followed him. I know I'm not Jesus but there has got to be more than 5 of you willing to support a sister by following this blog. This blog is not just a blog, this blog is a conduit to something bigger and greater. I have a vision & a dream (just like Martin Luther King that one day I will have 6 followers maybe even 7) and it starts with this blog. Please take the time to register to become a follower of Sandys countdown to 40. You won't regret it.

Special shoutout and thanks to my "faithful fabulous five" followers. When I blow up you can say you followed me way back when. Thanks again and may the Lord richly bless you as you follow me.

Copyright 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment