CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kiss my caulk!

I have been very productive today. You see lady and gentleman (well I know it's only like 2 of you that read this and I'm the lady so...) I caulked my bathtub before the 10am hour! I woke up and went to the bathroom and was very displeased with the way the previous caulking looked and decided to quickly caulk my tub. I just so happen to keep a lot of supplies like this in my extra shower stall in my bathroom so I immediately got to caulking. As I get "more mature" I realize I'm not as intimidated of these type of projects as I used to be. Maybe it's more like ain't no man in here to do it or I've just been inspired. Twenty minutes later and wads of caulk up under my fingernails (yuck) one of my precious sons stumbled into the bathroom in a sleepy drunken stooper and started to shake his head as if to say "no". I snapped back and said "Kiss my caulk"! He ran out of that bathroom like a bat out of hell. That'll learn him...don't mess with a diva and a caulking gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment