CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 5, 2009

The Bloggerlicious Tour 2009!

Well kids since the summer has unofficially begun, I've decided to officially go on my "Bloggerlicious Tour 2009". On this tour I will interview some very influential celebrities, tv and radio personalities, blogebrities and even a few regular folks to discuss the top things everyone must do before turning 40! Some of the things I would like to do before turning 40 is get a grown up bedroom set (see past post), go on a cruise, renovate my kitchen, have a fabulous 40 photo shoot complete with risky photos (just playing), a fake tatoo (can't do needles) and have at least one book completed, published and under my belt. Another area in my personal growth I would like to improve is procrastination...it's a beast that I must beat.

I would love to hear from you! Tell me the top 5 things you MUST do before turning 40. For our veterans who have already crossed over into this wonderful threshold I would love to know what landmark thing(s) you did to reach this milestone in your life. It could really help us kids who still have a ways to go. Holla at your girl!

1 comment: