CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 16, 2009

If I hold my pee and let the Lord fight my battle



I was at the pool today at the fabulous Marriot World Convention Center in Orlando, FL and as always I used the bathroom before I went in. But you know, as you relax and swim etc. time really passes by and well you know, you have to go again. Am I really expected to get out of the pool, dry off and go find a bathroom? I was holding it and holding it and then when I began to think about going to the bathroom...and well...it sort of leaked out. I mean what is the purpose of chlorine anyway? Isn't it like a bleaching disinfectant or something? Could I have really been the only one who had a underwater accident? Come on...there were so many kids there I know at least one of them let loose under the water. Well I tried to hold it...Lord knows I did. I'm not as young as I used to be. I can't be popping out of that pool and walking 6000 feet to find a bathroom. This resort was mad big!! Anyway, if anyone was in that pool today and is reading this (Shelley, {my sister and road dawg} this excludes you 'cause I know you did the same thing) please forgive me.

Anyway, it's not good to hold your pee...only your peace. Praise God!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to defend my good name and for the record state that unlike my sister, I did not utilize the pool at the luxurious Marriott World Center as my personal toilet bowl! I must admit that I am not surprised since she is approaching 40 and I guess holding your pee is a battle! Thanks for listening.

    ReplyDelete