CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time Frame of Life

After speaking with doctors prior to coming down to FL they spoke very frankly to my sister and I concerning my fathers health and time frame of life (I hate that term even though I made it up myself). One of the doctors said after seeing my dad and hearing about the seizure he had he suspects he has 1-2 weeks to live. Seriously? Are you kidding me? One to two weeks to live? I had to wonder to myself, despite this mans sophisticated medical training and letters behind his name how he could put a number on someone’s life so easily. I always thought that God was in control. The bible asks the question “Whose report do you believe?” I believe the report of the Lord. I don’t care what time frame they give him I will believe God until the end. Man cannot control Gods work. So I choose to believe that whatever Gods will is. My fathers time frame of life is in Gods hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment