CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Going green is freedom!

The other day as I prepared for my kids to go back to school I announced that they would be riding and or walking to school. The purpose of this is to go green and get some exercise. Their bikes were serviced and ready to get on the road. My boys wanted to take a test run and asked if they could ride home from the bike shop. I didn't think it was so bad. The bike shop isn't far from their school or home so I said okay. I just went over the route for them to take and made sure they had their cell phone. It was great. I went and ran a few erands came home watched a little tv in peace and quiet and ate my dinner. It was great because they were riding around and I felt so free. When my boys came home I said to my big son "wasn't it great to have a little independance?" My son swiftly shot back "wasn't it great to have a little freedom?" I just smiled and said "no comment".

Copyright 2009

1 comment: