CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Well Mothers Day is over, however is it ever really over? Here I am at 12:34am on Monday. My 9 year old son is passed out on the couch and I have to get him upstairs to his bed (yeah right), iron school uniforms (how about find school uniforms) and try and watch the 2nd Sex and the City on CW11. I reflected today on how blessed I am to see my children grow up. My mother died when I was eleven years old. I can't even imagine not being able to see my 12 year old son grow up and go to school etc. We are so blessed! Even though Mothers Day is over, every day is an opportunity to enjoy your children and life. So what the house is untidy and you decided to order take out (again). I'm quite sure my mom would have given anything to see me all grown up and see her grandchildren too. Life is too short to worry about the small stuff. Cherish and value every minute. To all the overworked overstressed moms out there...give yourself a break! Live life.

1 comment: